• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Crossover Parts

Woody35

Reaction score
so i got a flowmaster crossover that im going to install but it didnt come with any parts. what do i need to finish the job.

flanges,, exhaust doughnuts,,6 studs, and 6 nuts. check with your local muffler shop, they can sell you a kit. I payed $60 to have mine installed, worth every penny.

What flanges ? It is flared already. All you need is new donuts. The studs are optional but IMO well worth it. They can be gotten at any auto parts store although they may not have 6 in stock. The earlier ones were about an 1/8 in off and required a little wrestling but the last one I bought about 2 months ago fit perfect.

Matt apparently got the right ones from the Auto parts store, something I have never been able to do successfully. I get them from the dealer. Same price anyway but if Matt's part# works go for it. If they try to give you the part# I poosted , it's wrong.

Donut part number: FelPro#60718 I use stainless steel bolts

my uncle is dropping off those felpro ones and he is the manager at autozone so im hoping he got it right. so how long of studs should i get.

Back