• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Could it be a billboard?

Looks great man! Now if I only could get people to put billboards in the back of the bed, that would be some promotion..:D

Looks great man! Now if I only could get people to put billboards in the back of the bed, that would be some promotion..:D

It wouldn't work very well sideways. It'd be kinda hard to read with the truck flying by:D. We'd have to put the bilboards in so they could be read from behind:beer:. Thats the view most people get of my truck anyways.:pound::coal:

Bump from the dead...

How's that sticker holding up? :D

Uhh, turned my truck in under the service members civil relief act, so when I get finished with my schooling around mid summer, I'll be in the market for another DMAX and another DH sticker, so I'll keep you posted.

Uhh, turned my truck in under the service members civil relief act, so when I get finished with my schooling around mid summer, I'll be in the market for another DMAX and another DH sticker, so I'll keep you posted.

So, your lost your truck??? :noidea:

I didn't technically lose it. I turned it in under provisions of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act. GMAC wrote it off as a paid loan with no adverse remarks on my credit report. So basically, I got out from under my truck for free, which really helped my wife and I out financially as we are still making a house payment on a place we are not living in at the moment, and when we are ready to get another truck, I can just go get whatever I want.

Back