• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

combination/proportioning valve

docdray

Oompa Loompa
Reaction score
ACDELCO Part # 1722040

rockauto for 160 but no longer carries, oempartssupply has one listed but no option to buy for $291:bigeyes2: afraid to call stealer, anyone else have a good supplier that might carry this hard to find part?? -been looking for 3 hours online and either not carry or no idea what it is.

rear brakes have effectively stopped working.

thanks

ordered 1 from here.....GMGenuineParts.Net.....they sent me a email sayin' this is the part # for a 94....1054061

i put in the wrong # in there search for a 94 not a 95:mad2::mad2::mad2:......the # you have don't show up......i sent them the right # for a 95 waitin' to here back from them..

thanks bro, would you believe I finally found one on amazon????

ACDelco 172-2040 Brake Proportioning Valve
$147.26 - Quantity: 1 - Usually ships in 2 to 3 days - Eligible for Amazon Prime shipping rates: join now
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

who'd of thunk it. website you gave never showed part number? far as I can tell 95 started a new part.
try this, I was going to get mine here, not in stock but maybe this will help:

http://catalog.oehq.com/ShopByVehic...ter,+Switch&mode=PA&waitdisplay=True&rewrite=

Back