• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cognito pitman and idler supports

Max Attitude

Typical White Person
Reaction score
Do they fit OEM and MOOG? I thought I read somewhere before that the supports didn't fit a certain brand...maybe the moogs but It looks like it does according to Nor-cals site???

The pitman and idlers come with coarse and fine thread nuts that go to OEM or Moog style idler and pitmans. We use Moog's here if we need a fresh set.:thumbsup:

If you're still on the fence, let me tell you it's probably one of the best upgrades you'll do. I didn't really think my steering was that bad, but the braces made a world of difference in my steering... so much tighter, even on brand new pitman/idler.

My Cognito kit from Nick came with everything for both Moog and OEM; complete package with everything needed.

Oh yeah, I plan on getting them...just a matter of when. Is there a way to tell how good/bad the stock pitman/idler arms are? I don't want to replace them if I don't have to yet and I'll just put the braces on them.

Thanks guys.

They work with the spicer idler/pitman arms also. That's what I have on my truck.

Oh yeah, I plan on getting them...just a matter of when. Is there a way to tell how good/bad the stock pitman/idler arms are? I don't want to replace them if I don't have to yet and I'll just put the braces on them.

Thanks guys.

If you have any miles on your 05, I bet you need them. I did mime at 65K and it is like night and day difference.

Back