• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cognito Leveling Kit

I'd have to agree there on all points. I love my leveling kit and the stance of the truck, but now I want a full 6" on 35's. Too bad I'm broke...

Will, I have a 1.5" block in the rear.

I'd have to agree there on all points. I love my leveling kit and the stance of the truck, but now I want a full 6" on 35's. Too bad I'm broke...

Will, I have a 1.5" block in the rear.

Thanks Nick:beer:

I'll just stick with a leveling kit. Otherwise I can't get the truck in the garage. It will probably be the stage 1 kit. I can't justify spending that much money on everything else.

Has anyone used a cognito lift kit with a snow plow? wondering how it holds up. I also have the firestone front airbags, think they will work with kit.

Has anyone used a cognito lift kit with a snow plow? wondering how it holds up. I also have the firestone front airbags, think they will work with kit.

The only things that I would think you would have to check on would be making sure your A frame is a parallel to the ground as possible. I would think that those shocks would work with the shock extenders.

Back