• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

clearance lights opinion

bobdel01

Bad Decisions
Reaction score
My clearance lights need to be replaced and I am thinking of going with some LEDS, which do you guys prefer smoked with amber LEDS or stock looking with amber LEDs, please excuse the laziness in the photo shopping. I am leaning towards the smoked but haven't seen them on many trucks my color.

Attachments

• DSC02257.jpg
    DSC02257.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 40
  • smoked-cabs.jpg
    smoked-cabs.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 39
well that was tough lol.. ordering a set now surprisingly affordable.. thanks guys Ill post some pics as soon as they're installed

i have the smoked and they look amazing. i have the smoked dually lights and the cab lights, they look great in my opinion.

The Ram I just bought has the roof clearance lights, the stock amber ones and I will be replacing them with the smoked lenses with amber lights as well. A very good call.

installed.. I love them they have amber leds behind them so they look stock at night

Attachments

• DSC02337.jpg
    DSC02337.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02338.jpg
    DSC02338.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02339.jpg
    DSC02339.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02340.jpg
    DSC02340.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
you wont be disappointed ! I love them !!! little custom install but well worth it!!!

You can never go wrong with LED's. I have them in my Dually fenders and they look awesome. I will do everything LED when I have the money.

Back