• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Clean pics

DMAX Will

Reaction score
My newest exterior mod--I removed the dirt :D
oh and I threw a 5" tip on it

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

And a few of the front bumper prerunner bar per request
IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

I thought they looked pretty big. I think 35's look bad ass on these trucks. What brand is the rubber?

You need some lights down there on your bar now.

I think I'll ditch the side moldings in the spring, what do you guys think?

I'm with you on this. The truck has a much cleaner look without them. The things really get in the way when you wax.

Those first two pictures look like they came out of a magazine. Nicely done.

I'm with you on this. The truck has a much cleaner look without them. The things really get in the way when you wax.

My thoughts exactly.

Attachments

• DSCN0143.jpg
    DSCN0143.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 18
Very sharp looking rig!
Thanks!

Thanks a lot, I took the pictures right as the sun was going down, the light is supposed to be best then. How'd you remove your moldings?

My thoughts exactly.

Any more pics of your truck? I wanna see the green on your front end

Thanks a lot, I took the pictures right as the sun was going down, the light is supposed to be best then. How'd you remove your moldings?

Mine are still there until spring. I have read of many ways to get them off. From just putting the truck in the sun and pulling them off to slicing them off with dental floss or fishing line. I think the real concern is getting of the tape that stays behind.

Mine are still there until spring. I have read of many ways to get them off. From just putting the truck in the sun and pulling them off to slicing them off with dental floss or fishing line. I think the real concern is getting of the tape that stays behind.

Yeah, I hear you just get them kinda warm then pull em off or use like 50lb test fishing line.

Gotta use the 3M adhesive remover to get the sticky tape off I think. I'll let ya know when I get around to it ):h

Here you go.

Attachments

• DSCN0142.jpg
    DSCN0142.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0147.jpg
    DSCN0147.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20
Back