• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CL63 AMG

saratoga

Unpaid Help
Reaction score
Guy driving a black one of these pulled up next to me at the light on Kennedy & Dale Mabry in Tampa this afternoon when I was heading out to meet someone for lunch. He's on the gas pushing it through the brakes looking over at me, so I figure what the hell... :D

HOLY S$^# THAT THING WAS QUICK! :eek:
I pulled a little ways ahead- probably 5-8 car lengths once the light changed, but he wasn't dropping back at all. Ran 1st and 2nd gear right up to the rev limiter at 70 or so and let off... he pulled ahead and gave me the salute a la finger. I will say it sounded bad ass too.

Did I mention I was on the bike???

Yea, if you see a 63 on the Back of ANY Mercedes Model, it's gonna lay the Smack Down...and if it says 65, don't even bother.

The C63 (the Tiny Mercedes) does 0-60 in the High 3's...STOCK.

That's a bad bitch, but if you got smoked on a bike, it's time for a new bike. I had a clown try my 'Busa on the hiway with his SL 55. I let him get about 75ft away from me, and then reeled him in like he stalled the thing. I was doing at least a buck and a quarter when I passed him and I even gave him the over the shoulder stare when I went by. He wouldn't let it go, so I just let him by. I proved my point.:thumbsup:

That's a bad bitch, but if you got smoked on a bike, it's time for a new bike. I had a clown try my 'Busa on the hiway with his SL 55. I let him get about 75ft away from me, and then reeled him in like he stalled the thing. I was doing at least a buck and a quarter when I passed him and I even gave him the over the shoulder stare when I went by. He wouldn't let it go, so I just let him by. I proved my point.:thumbsup:

Nufff said!:thumbsup:

Back