• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CIPA mirrors installed.

kimagine

A(ACLU) Agent xXx Skeeter
Reaction score
CIPA mirror install (3).jpgCIPA mirror install (5).JPGCIPA mirror install (11).JPGCIPA mirror install (8).JPGCIPA mirror install (9).JPGCIPA mirror install (7).JPGI realize it's dark andCIPA mirror install (10).jpg I ran out of daylight for decent pics.:(

Thinking I'm gonna like these alot better than those dang offset dumbo ears I had in her when I bought her.CIPA mirror install (1).JPGAnd yes I know, my hood needs painted!:D

Attachments

• CIPA mirror install (4).jpg
    CIPA mirror install (4).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
  • CIPA mirror install (6).JPG
    CIPA mirror install (6).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 6
  • CIPA mirror install (2).jpg
    CIPA mirror install (2).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
That is a nice looking truck, running boards, mirrors, marker lights, tail lights and it even says classy chassis on the side. The seats are comfy, but I can't stand the red cloth! I have a 94 white truck with grey cloth.

That is a nice looking truck, running boards, mirrors, marker lights, tail lights and it even says classy chassis on the side. The seats are comfy, but I can't stand the red cloth! I have a 94 white truck with grey cloth.

Thanks! You we're not kidding when you said there was alot of reading...lol I about killed my printer ink. LOL
I do need to have the front seats redone due to wear and tear. I do miss my grey interior, now I have to go and buy the red paint for my guage pod. I need to find a company that selld the clearance light covers in clear to match the rest of my cleared out lights. I can't see spending $50.00 on a new full set and have the wiring and mounts taking up more space here. I can't walk through my garage as it is.

94 chev work in progress (2).jpg94 chev work in progress (4).jpg94 chev work in progress (1).jpg94 chev work in progress (3).jpgHere are some updated pics with some daylight of the mirrors and a couple of other added items due to the decent weather. Time to let her breathe!:thumbsup:
94 chev work in progress (5).jpg

lookin good
Thank you! X2:thumbsup:
Is the front bumper stock?
I would hope you know the answer to that!!!:D
The previous owner must have had a wreck and put that dang air blocker on it. Must have been a knowledgeable shop.:nonod:
The one in my avatar is going on it as soon as my new light set comes in.:agreed: Then my brush guard and my KC's!:thumbsup:

Back