• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Check Out These Cool Looking Bumper Bars

The Rear one is my Favorite. It has some pretty good Coverage. The Front one looks like it's more of a Light Bar.

Yea, I'm trying to find someone that Sells the Fusion Bumpers and get a Price for the Front & Rear. I want them so bad, but they are a New Company and hard to find out there For Sale.

James Staff: Non supporting site sponsor's link removed. sells Fusion bumpers and[/COLOR] [/COLOR]screen name diesel pap at dieselbombers is one of their sales people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty is Phone Orders only on the Bumpers though. :(

I wanna get the Front and Rear on my Truck. With it being Lowered now, I think it'll look WICKED goin down the Road with these things on it. It'll be like a Waist Level Battering Ram. :)

That will look good.

Man, you are the accessory king!

I am. I can't leave ANYTHING alone.

Even my UPS Guy laughs when he sees me Working on it. The other Day when he stopped by he Asked if anything was still Factory on it. It actually took me a while to think, but then I remembered, none of the Window Glass has been Replaced, so I told him just the Glass was still Factory. :D

You painted it? And the interior?

Yep, got the whole Truck Repainted after my Accident. Got rid of the Tiger Stripes that were there from the Factory.

Interior, got custom Door Panels done for the Stereo, and might do a Custom Dash and Center Console this Summer.

Back