• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CD player works, No Stereo?

Truckie174

Hmm....Whats this button do?
Reaction score
Hey All, I'm trying to help my father in law a bit with his truck. He has an '03 CCSB, with the bose 6 disc-in dash set up. The CD player works fine, but the Stereo doesn't at all. FM-1, FM-2, AM......Nuthin.

Is it fixable? or are we looking at a new radio?

03's have tons of strange electrical problems that seem to come and go. That's my experience anyway. I know....not much help, just FYI! :thumbsup:

03's have tons of strange electrical problems that seem to come and go. That's my experience anyway. I know....not much help, just FYI! :thumbsup:

Yeah, thats what we're running into i think. It turns out only the FM stations are affected, the AM and XM are not. Its weird. But the PRND21 cluster is also out, and we had to pull the fuse for the power seats because the heaters would come on at random and go crazy. The last thing you need on a 96 degree day is a hot ass! :yikes:

Yeah, thats what we're running into i think. It turns out only the FM stations are affected, the AM and XM are not. Its weird. But the PRND21 cluster is also out, and we had to pull the fuse for the power seats because the heaters would come on at random and go crazy. The last thing you need on a 96 degree day is a hot ass! :yikes:

had a friend that had part of his cluster die, and his hvac, gm replaced the entire dash, sorry.

Back