• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Carrillo Rods, Cut and coated pistons,Bearing gaskets and Turbos No Group Buy Or Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripmf666

Reaction score
If there is something you want and do not see it below. Post what you want and we will Pm you a price for what you want Duramax, Cummins or Powerstroke Diesel.

Carrillo Rods, Cut and Coated Pistons, Forged Pistons,Rings,Bearing,Cam's and Springs, CNC Head work,Gasket kits for rebuilds or Head gasket jobs, ARP Head Studs,Main Studs,Big Single CP3 pumps or Twin CP3 kits, Injectors new or remans.

Small Turbo Kits, Big Turbo Kits, Small Twin kits, Big Twin Kits,

Aftermarket Manifolds and up pipes and Headers and Up pipes modded bridges,EGR delete Kits,Exhaust kits.

Motor kits with Rods,Pistons,bearings,Gaskets all the studs just ask we have a kit for you.

Thank You

Were adding new parts to the site everyday.
www.creaturesofthenightperformance.com

Over haul kit less Head Gaskets
Duramaxoverhaulgasketkitlessheadgaskets.jpg

Head Gasket Kit
DuramaxHeadgasketkit.jpg

Duramaxcarrillorods.jpg

Cast cut and coated or Forged can be had.
Piston-heads.jpg

279565_220222148023024_100609126650994_703594_1383923_o.jpg

279442_220257204686185_100609126650994_703627_764606_o.jpg

LLYtwins10.jpg

GT4202.gif

pro-max.jpg

HenrysIphone007.jpg

HenrysIphone005.jpg

100_1040.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I would like a total engine overhaul kit with new connecting rods and forged steel pistons that are 30 oversize for a motor with a6.2 Diesel bottom end and 6.5 top end of motor how much would that cost?

Hey I would like a total engine overhaul kit with new connecting rods and forged steel pistons that are 30 oversize for a motor with a6.2 Diesel bottom end and 6.5 top end of motor how much would that cost?

Never priced out a 6.2 more less a 6.2 with a 6.5 top end. I know I can get parts for the 6.5 billet caps. good cranks and all.

well im not in a hurry to do build so if you are able to price the parts out let me know...i want forged steel crank and pistons for 6.2 and the heads and intake are off of 6.5 turbo is hx35 also want a timing gear set and high flow water pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back