• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Carpeting a sub box...any tips?

Max Attitude

Typical White Person
Reaction score
I don't think it's going to be easy. Any tips on how to make it look like a clean job? Here's the box I'm carpeting...

348596424.jpg

348596413.jpg

If you were closer I would help but it is kind of hard to explain, I laid carpet for over three years and did many steps and such. I would glue the carpet on and use a staple gun. Another option is that textured paint.

My son is a DJ and has built many speaker cabinets and by far the best he has done with them is to go to the LineX dealer and have them sprayed. The acoustics afterward are excellent and the finish looks great.

My son is a DJ and has built many speaker cabinets and by far the best he has done with them is to go to the LineX dealer and have them sprayed. The acoustics afterward are excellent and the finish looks great.

x2. My sub box is linex'd and it's more durable than any other box I've ever seen...

I would look into the linex except I already have the carpet which I ordered online.:mad2: Sounds like a great idea though.

Back