• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Canadian Members... I need help finding something

Pepperidge

Member Advocate
Reaction score
Looking for some replacement gas can spouts I can't get here in the U.S.

blitz part # 900094

looks like this...Thanks:)

attachment.php

blitzspout.jpg

Someone could make a bit of money from those cause I could use a dozen of those.

Hi Paul !

The one we have here in Germany Looks like this one :

3506-ausgieae-er.JPG

Price is 3.70 Euro ~ 4.91 US-$
per item

Plus 3.50 Euro ~ 4.64 US-$
postage&packing/shipping&handling
per order
BUT you can forget about that, cauz I have to order some of those anyway/in any case, so there would be only the price per item for you.

So, if you want them, tell me how much of them and I will deliver in Person in october ! Just let me know !

BTW : Did you hear something new from powderfunnels ?

Cu,
Sven

Do you have any idea what store carries them. i have never seen that style here. There are some on Ebay but the sellers are wanting big bucks for a piece of plastic.

All I know is Blitz still make sthe cans with those spouts for export to Canada...

Someone could make a bit of money from those cause I could use a dozen of those.

Yeah...they are scalping people

You could try this Paul. I just got one and it came from Canada. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Scepter-Eco-Spout-05459/202259619

And I just found this universal replacement spout. http://ezpourspout.com/wp/

Don't like the Eco spout..poor flow capabilities...

the ezpour would work, the nice thing about it is it's universal fit... but it's expensive too...

Hi Paul !

The one we have here in Germany Looks like this one :

View attachment 38427

Price is 3.70 Euro ~ 4.91 US-$
per item

Plus 3.50 Euro ~ 4.64 US-$
postage&packing/shipping&handling
per order
BUT you can forget about that, cauz I have to order some of those anyway/in any case, so there would be only the price per item for you.

So, if you want them, tell me how much of them and I will deliver in Person in october ! Just let me know !

BTW : Did you hear something new from powderfunnels ?

Cu,
Sven

sent you an email...not sure of the fit, if you could bring one with you and it fits I'll have you order me some when you get back home...

I'm insane... I found a large supply of 2+ gal cans with those spouts and bought them all...I cleaned out their remaining stock...they don't know if they can get them anymore as they aren't a "for export" company...

I have 30 of these cans on their way ...

$(KGrHqJHJCQE+NypIYz)BP6hQ85-h!~~60_12.JPG

and I also have enough of these vents to install on all the cans (only tools you need to install are a drill and a 1/2" paddle bit)

$(KGrHqV,!hEFD!8iZvK6BQ+JvPIr7!~~60_57.JPG

you just install them where they were on the older cans ...they're identical except no vent...

attachment.php

blitz with vent.JPG

I can do all this to the cans I bought for less than they are selling just the spouts...

....sent you an email...not sure of the fit, if you could bring one with you and it fits I'll have you order me some when you get back home...

Yeah, got the mail ! Still need them or better should I bring one along in october ?
Anything else we could bring across the pond ?

Did you hear something from POWDERFUNNELS ?

Cu,
Sven

bring a (1) spout if you can...I have yet to get a return call email or text from powderfunnels...let me research some gun forums and see if there is an alternate way people are getting in touch with them or they may say the guy flat out disappeared...

bring a (1) spout if you can...I have yet to get a return call email or text from powderfunnels...let me research some gun forums and see if there is an alternate way people are getting in touch with them or they may say the guy flat out disappeared...

Okay, than we'll do that. I will bring one spout with us.

Cu,
Sven

Back