• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

camper mirror parts

shortcircut65

LT OFD N-49
Reaction score
on my 02, i have the 06 camper mirrors, as seen in my album. i had leveled them quite some time ago, but never shaved off the top of the trim piece that goes in between the top and bottom post. its the removable piece that you have to take off to level them. well, in not shaving it down, it decided to blow off my truck somewhere on Rt.6 by me, and somehow, i didnt notice it :mad2::mad2::mad2: i have talked with my parts girl at my new local dealer, and everything that has come up, either from the computer, or the manufacturer, says that i cannot buy this piece separately. :mad2: i have yet to try the junkyards, but want to know if it is at all possable to get it separate. thank guys

it can be bought but I dont know the part #, I saw it on the other site,DP

SWEET! thanks gearhead. GMPD has it listed for $4.45. shipping is outragous, so i might just take the PN down to the dealer, and see what she can come up with.

Back