• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BUY 3 > Get 1 FREE on Bilstein Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
That's right , Buy 3 Get 1 FREE on selected Bilstein shocks from today till APRIL 30th at NorCalTruck.com !!

Please use this link to make your purchase TODAY!! >>> Bilstein Shock Deal

Please visit our online store link above, Click on the shocks to read the description and chose the right selection that best suites your suspension needs.

nctbilstein2.jpg

Does that include the shocks that come with some of your lift kits? I've decided on a Cognito 4" lift and level for mine. I am merely scraping together the $$$. I'll have a few questions about that in the near future too.

Thanks!!!

Yes if you are looking at a lift package that has Bilstein's in it we can offer the discount. The Cognito leveling kits do not have the full free forth shock but there is a discount. All discounts will be applied before your CC is ran but does not show on our pre-packaged lift kits on our on-line store. Sorry it would be to much work to change all of them to change right back, BUT we will give you the discount.

Good question!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back