• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BUSTED.......my cherry!! Got my first kill

froozenduals

Reaction score
I have just been dying to introduce my 05 3500 CC LB DRW to some fool who thinks big fat bottom trucks are slow. I've only had her for 2 months, and after putting the edge juice w/attitude in her I found myself slowing down at yellow lights waiting for someone to pull up next to me. So on thur. I'm driving to work and this 06 F350 Reg. cab LB single wheel power stroke passes me at 70 like I'm standing still, he had his exhaust done, sounded ok. I remember thinking man I would love this to work out at the lights in town. So I speed up a little to keep him close just in case. He drives thru town like an idot, but there is a god.........the lights turn yellow and he stops, I pull up on his left and notice a hypertech sticker on the side of his truck. He looks over and chuckles and does a little lunge, I roll up, and and wait, light turns green, he pulls ahead by a bumper till I hit 2nd, then he and his white stroker dissappears in a cloud of duramax spoo, I wait at the next light, he pulls up rolls his window down and says, "what the hells in there" (truck has been debadged) I reply "ENOUGH" and putt away. The entire day at work I had a smile that wouldn't stop. Can't wait for the next one. This is a hoot.

Back