• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Bullydog Propane Injection

signgrafix

Reaction score
I have a partial used bullydog propane injection kit that I just recently purchased. I am in the process of of tying to get the remainder from bullydog.
Before I install this thing I would like to hear from others that have the bullydog kit on their 6.5 like tips and helpful hints in the installation and running of the system.

Some of the members here and the other place say that you have to take it alot easier with the propane injection on the 6.5 engines due to the higher compression ratios of the indirect injected fuel system. I have no personal experience with it.

Not sure what kit you're refering to, but my dad's 93 dodge has a bully dog propane kit on it. Its the kind with the 20# bottle (BBQ grile kind) in the tool box and it works ok. Not as good as I would like it to. No response from bully dog as of yet from the email I sent several months ago inquiring about it (manuals etc...)

Other than that I can't help much.

I sent Bully Dog an email about an exhaust system a few years back. They finally replied after I had bought a Warpspeed Kit, left it sit in my shed for a few months and then installed it. I have no idea if they never got around to answering my email or if the interweb gremlins had their paws on it. The last email I sent them was a couple of months back and they answered it within an hour!

Back