• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Bullydog PMT

Zstarkey

Recruit
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

I have the Bullydog PMT on my truck you can see the stats in the signature but my in city gas mileage isnt very good like 15. I keep it on tow mode and i just dont understand why its soo low i even drive conservatively any help

THANKS

try bumping the power level up if you do more conservative driving usually the higher settings get better mileage

I was wondering about that cause it makes sense actually i was just scared to run on crazy larry for cruise but i will damn sure try on my next road trip

I'm not sure I would road trip on crazy larry I think kyle meant more along the lines of one up from your tow tune. Crazy larry will likely bring your EGT's higher on a road trip.

ok well i did a tank of driving on performance and crazy larry both and performance got about 17 high way and crazy larry got around 18 as long as i stayed under 2K rpms

Back