• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

bully dog-triple dog-crazy larry edition

how do you like the bully dog system? a buddy of mine has it but hes kinda disappointed that he cant change levels on the fly unless he doesnt know what hes doin. im thinkin of putting this setup on my recently purchased chev in the coming month so any info would be much appreciated

how do you like the bully dog system? a buddy of mine has it but hes kinda disappointed that he cant change levels on the fly unless he doesnt know what hes doin. im thinkin of putting this setup on my recently purchased chev in the coming month so any info would be much appreciated

I borrowed a buddy of mine's for about a week. You can change the power levels on the fly, you just have to have it plugged in to the DLC. It was ok, i wasn't crazy about how the crazy larry tune made my tranny shift. The tune pulled really hard and smoked like crazy, much more then my edge. Another thing i didn't like was all the timing clatter that it had under light throttle driving.

Back