• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Buckstop Rear bumper, 01-07 classic

BigDogYJ

Reaction score
I have the rear bumper off my dually. Its not a Dually specific bumper so should fit any 2500-3500 from 2001-2007 classic. Its powdercoated black and has a few cheap ebay LED lights mounted in the light holes for now.

Its currently in Florida. I am picking it up May 5th and driving back to California via I-40.
If your within 100 miles from off our route, I'll meet you or come drop off. Otherwise it will be in California by May 10th.

Attached pic of it installed on my dually.
In great shape, $200. Let me know if your interested

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 6.27.41 PM.png .

Bump... going to pick it up in 2 weeks. I’ll deliver along my route home if someone wants it. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My son may be interested in it for his 01 I handed down to him...

But we live where I-10, I-12 and I-59 meet (Slidell, La)

so probably a no go for you.

Hey there. We’re actually going to be going right through there. So if your interested let me know. Bill plan to stop there.

Hey there. We’re actually going to be going right through there. So if your interested let me know. Bill plan to stop there.

I thought you had posted I-40...which is way north of here.

I'll show this to my son to see if he would be interested...

he's off at a car show all day with his buddies, so I'll ask when he gets home.

Yeah we are on i40 then we cut down around Dallas over to Tallahassee. Same route on the way back.

Cool. Let me know. I also posted a hitch. Not sure if it’s something he would be interested in also.

Hey there. We plan to leave Florida early Monday morning. Let me know if we should plan to stop by your neck of the woods. Thx.

Figured I'd bump this back up here. Its in California now. But still have it. Make me an offer. It's not doing me any good here.

Back