• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Buck Powerfest vids Aug 2

Nice runs.

What place did you come out in?

so i came out 5th or 6th overall in the points this year at the Buck, i don't think thats all that bad for my first year of pullin. now i just gotta get Pete down there next year ;) if anybody wants i have alot of vids posted up on my youtube. YouTube - tobyk321's Channel

so i came out 5th or 6th overall in the points this year at the Buck, i don't think thats all that bad for my first year of pullin. now i just gotta get Pete down there next year ;) if anybody wants i have alot of vids posted up on my youtube. YouTube - tobyk321's Channel

That's awesome Tolby. Maybe I can have a dedicated puller for next year. :D

I enjoy both Drag Racing and Sled pulling, but sled pulling has to be funner I think.

Thats badass!!

Besure to let us know how next year is coming.. :cool:

That's awesome Tolby. Maybe I can have a dedicated puller for next year. :D

I enjoy both Drag Racing and Sled pulling, but sled pulling has to be funner I think.
well i kinda gave up on drag racing, my truck is just to big and heavy for it. I'll go for the dedicated puller status :eyebrows: and yes i think pulling is way more fun than drag racing.

Back