• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Brute force or grizzly

hillbillydmax

Reaction score
I need help deciding between the brute force 750 or the grizzly 700
any help greatly app.Thanks, Alan.

I will never ride a quad without power steering ever again!
And thats all I got to say about that!

brute force, i've driven both HARD and the brute force is just plain nasty.

The brute does have the power but it doesnt come close to the ride of the grizz

Bumpage because I can. The 08 BF 750 has a way better ride and way easier steering than the older ones. Much better. Makes it even harder to tell how big a wheelie you are pulling, or if your front wheels are even leaving the ground.

I haven't had either one of those...but i do have a grizzly 660...all i can say it is one heck of an awesome 4wheeler!

I love my dad's Grizzly 660. I can wheelie it for days....completely stock. No problems whatsoever. Yamaha makes great 4 wheelers. :yesnod:

yes I have also herd the" sportsman 850 " is fast, after looking at all brands
I am leaning to a outlander 800xt ):h. any can-am riders out there ?

I looked at those recently. I met a guy on the lot looking at some boats who told me that they are capable of 92 mph out of the box. Thats ridiculous for a utility machine...I want one now to replace my stolen Honda but Can Am didnt wanna work with me at all.

i have a grizzly 660 2006 and i put it throught lots of mean stuff and it has yet to fail me. grizzly has my vote!

I've seen soo many brutes. None have impressed me at all. I have 3 friends with brutes that can't ride because their brute is in the shop with the battery dead' cv shafts broke and all that other stuff. My other friend just got a griz700. he wont let me ride it yet, but i like it so far.

Back