• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L Bosch 311 nozzles- full set

Will L.

Reaction score
8 nozzles, full part number in pics.
Price is not in cash. You ship me a full set of 8 BRAND NEW diamond precups. Real ones made of inconel not china made ones.
Not oversized.
Part number in the boxes will read 10183926 and say GM or GEP/AM General on it.

When they show up, I ship out the 311 set.

If my price sounds high, let me know your counter offer. I am not desperate, but wanting to play with my hummer this year. Hoping there is some other knowledgeable 6.5 parts horders out there that know what I have and what they have... :)5658856589

If your not getting them please share the info. I can find some oversize ones but not stock.

I called a couple dealers and one used the nation wide search running down all the part numbers I have listed above. Only 2 diamonds popped up at one location. When I called them they said computer error, none on shelf.

Pricing I found on variuos cup was $3 ea for a couple, most in the 20-30 range and 1 place that has T and +0.01 squares for 47 or 48 each.
Nobody was so drunk to hit 50, but a few of each in the normal $10-$15 range where they had been for years.

I am rethink the china ones if this doesn’t pan out and just get them chryoed.

Yes btw, If I can buy some new precups, I will off the 311 to whoever. I just feel like I am giving up a security blanket of spare injectors, to get new precup security then it is an easier pill to swallow. If I was rich like some of yall here I would just get new optimizer heads and call it a day.
Cant believe GEP is being so slow to sell the cups.
The now ex hummer dealer here did buy cups only from them- talking to the parts manager that used to be a mac tools customer of mine years ago- he said they bought 3 sets last year from them. But now they dropped hummer and dropped buying contract, so cant get anything anymore. Uggh! He would have sold me a set at cost! Missed that boat.

Back