• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Bobcat Drivers, Check This Out!!!

My Dad has a Bobcat at his mobile-home park. We had a 1940's tractor when I grew up. . . thing's brakes sucked, etc. I think about all the work I could have got done if he had a bobcat when I was working there growing up.

Anyways, he is going to love this one!

That was pretty cool. I've seen some vids with guys "freestyling" with skid steers that were cool. I've only used my buddies that has tracks. I did get it to "waddle" from track to track. It felt like it was going to tip over though once I'd get going fast enough. I tried getting it to wheelie, no go. Plenty of endos though.

Nice lol...

Reminds me of when I was younger. I used to do wheelies with the 753, when it had the hay spear on it. Little brother used to watch, and one day I came home to the 190 hooked up to the cab of the 753, Brother tipped her on its side trying, or so thats the story lol. Used the payloader and flipped her up before dad got home, never even knew it until we told him last year :)

I have put one up on the front wheels like that but couldnt ever imagine doing that. People never seize to amaze me with things they do with heavy equip. Just look at some of the vids on the youtube

if i didnt use my bobcat everyday for work id probally go out and try that right now. it would save on a trailer just for the machine though...............:sifone:

Back