• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BMW 740

Sparky8370

Do chickens have large talons
Reaction score
Not sure what year it was. He was kinda riding my ass on the on ramp so I punched it. He punched it too, because when I let off he came flying up. I put some pretty good distance between us. But when it shifted around 80mph I was looking in the rear view and it billowed out a HUGE dark cloud of smoke. Was this from the de-fuel, then re-fuel? Both times that I've limped my tranny was on the 5th gear shift.:smash: Luckily this time I was all the way into it because I was expecting it, and haven't done any WOT 5th gear shifts since that last time it did it to me. It still will shift funny if I'm most of the way into it though. Kinda like it's hanging on the shift and then BAM it slams into gear.

I'd be pretty pissed if I dropped $70k+ on an over-rated POS luxury/performance car and got smoked by a big ol' pickup truck.
I used to work for a preferred vendor for BMW in New England, towed those turds back to the dealer every day. Almost never towed any Mercedes. Why do you suppose that is?

Hey DD, are you from NH too? I think I remember you from some other sites, like plowsite, elightbars, d*****place, hmmm maybe others???

that's me. I can be found most anyplace where Chevy trucks, 6.5s or plows are being discussed, and anywhere a Ford vs Chevy argument might take place.
Where you located? I'm five minutes west of N.E. Dragway.

I'm in Goffstown. My brother has a friend that's a stockholder there at the drageway so he gets free tickets for the tower.

Back