• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

biodiesel

Be careful, in order to sell it you have to pay taxes to the feds. Uncle sam wouldnt want us actually making money now would he??

If you have a cheap source go ahead. I was very close to making bio for our farm but Animax beat me to all of the customers by a second. They paid all of the restaraunts for theyre fryer grease and are under contract for a few years.

You can use %100 bio diesel made from WVO in the 01-07 Duramax down to 30-35 degrees f with no problems if the tallow has settled or filtered out.
Ask me how I know.
OK how I know. I have run it as described it works wonderfully high quality fuel for perfectionists. BTW the diesel particulate filters on your newer trucks will last forever!

It will run much quieter due to the high cetane levels found in Vegetable oil with unmatched lubricity.

I have run %100 for a year now with no problems.
Dieseldale

i tried that biod in a 6.5 i had it was kinda sh!tty, but dunno it may have advanced from then it was a while back since i had a six five

I never used bio diesel, and I don't intend to. To me it's just a big propaganda and a scam.

Back