• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BioDiesel machines

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How many have one? My friend is looking to start making his own since he owns a resturant and could use a place to put the fyer oil.

Any good ones or bad ones?

I am looking for info here as well. I have been doing the pro's and con's online between a few different companies.

I really like the BioPro 190. It is the most fully automated of the bunch but the most expensive as well. $8xxx if I recall correctly.

I am also looking at the Extreme Diesel Standard Extractor (top of my list so far) and the Elite Biodiesel Processor.

Anybody have any real world experience with these systems?

Another major question - are these safe to use in my home garage that is attached to my house? I am referring to fumes and such.

Thought I'd jump on your tread here since our question was close to one in the same Diesel Truck. THanks

$8k?!?!?!?!?!? Holy crap! You could buy a lot of Diesel fuel for that kinda money.
I looked at the Fuel Meister, they were somewhere around $3k the last time i looked. Still alot of money tied up in start up just to make fuel.
I am looking for info here as well. I have been doing the pro's and con's online between a few different companies.

I really like the BioPro 190. It is the most fully automated of the bunch but the most expensive as well. $8xxx if I recall correctly.

I am also looking at the Extreme Diesel Standard Extractor (top of my list so far) and the Elite Biodiesel Processor.

Anybody have any real world experience with these systems?

Another major question - are these safe to use in my home garage that is attached to my house? I am referring to fumes and such.

Thought I'd jump on your tread here since our question was close to one in the same Diesel Truck. THanks

yea. I know it's alot. That's why the other two are there. They are more in my price range as well. The biopro would be the best unit but I can't really justify that much right now.

Biopro is a nice unit but I opted for the more affordable Appleseed that requires more hands on intervention.

Back