• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BIG Screwup

durallymax

Reaction score
So the concrete was poured in our new shop on thursday.

About the time they were just finishing troweling it I realized something.

We forgot to route the floor tubing around where the 2 post lift of supposed to go.

*^%&$)(#$*&%(#)%&$)($$&#($%*$)#$*%)#&*%)$&%(%#*&%(#&%(#*&%)#*&)%*&#)*&%#)&%@(&%)#*&

to say the least.

Hopefully we can make it work but well have to see what the installer has to say.

He said he needed 6" of concrete. Were only going to be able to give him 4 so that we can make sure that we dont pierce the heated floor.

Ouch..

I would be pissed for the rest of the day..:doh:

that does suck!! Sorry to hear about it man. Dont let it get you too down, whats done is done and thats it

I saw the title and figured it would be interesting. Now for the appropriate comment, givent to us by the great philosopher Homer Simpson...DOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

Well they can make it work. The new lift is on order.

They technically only nead 4.25" of concrete. So were good.

Thats awesome. We thought we were gonna have a similar problem when we got our new alignment system at work. All the posts had to be so far from all cracks, and well our shop floor has seen better days to say the least.:doh: We got lucky and got it in the spot we needed it to be in.

Back