• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Best truck I've ever owned

Dadgum!

Yeah, tell us more. Any warning or other? What happened? Is it knocking, let balancer go, or bust out.

You'll have to call her Phoenix after the swap.

I'm going to go out a hit the starter on it ere in a bit. When the truck first started making noise I thought my ujoint on the front driveshaft (which was bad) had let go. As I pulled over things started getting wonky and I thought this is more than a ujoint. I can't remember for certain whether I turned it off or it died. It was idling really low but still had some oil pressure.

Any things possible but it sounds worse than that. Also gives me a good reason to get the dually on the road

Flags lowered to half staff. The old soldier is dead. I don't think that truck(engine) owes you a thing, does it?

Its only cost me a little over $1k a year to own including parts and what I paid for it 14 years ago. So it doesn't owe me a thing.

52c2180fd6014bb5ee4025488ff59612.jpg

Mine rolled this New year's day as I pulled up to my moms. I hope to make it too 300k. :)

I love your avatar ^^^ :)

I got 276K on on of mine, also a 96.
Les I should hear an answer about FRC10 spring today.

I didn't get any dang sticker.:(
Sorry, started giving them out maybe 6 months ago? I think you ordered last before then? Looks like you need to follow the advice below ;)
Just need to order more stuff. [emoji41]

I feel like ingot shorted also with this no sticker thing!
Same go's for you
Same here . . . No sticker here either! Hmmmm . . .
And you too!
Leroy, I sure hope you are geared up for the influx of W T Fs coming your way... :)
I know I feel so bad now. If you guys want a sticker PM me your address. I also send them out with all orders too.

Maby I need to change my avatar? [emoji6]
I think it makes your truck look even better. ;)

Back