• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Best seat covers?

MxRider801

Reaction score
I have the titanium interior on my sierra and while i like the look i hate how quickly they get dirty. Any suggestions on some good covers?

looks like i posted this in electrical instead of interior... can a mod please help me out?

wet okle or how ever you spell that makes a bad ass set of seat covers, they are a neoprene material. the fit is awesome too.

I'd imagine if prices havent increased you would be looking at 5-600 bucks for wet okole seat covers. They are well worth the investment. They fit awesome extremely durable easily washed and look great. I had a set on my 96 blazer for probably 5 years and when I washed them they still came out looking like new everytime.

I'd imagine if prices havent increased you would be looking at 5-600 bucks for wet okole seat covers. They are well worth the investment. They fit awesome extremely durable easily washed and look great. I had a set on my 96 blazer for probably 5 years and when I washed them they still came out looking like new everytime.

The guy I had bought mine from said he paid around $400 for the whole set of a crew cab from Cabela's.

Back