• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Best Injectors

mangus580

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am thinking its time to put new injectors in the Burb (at 120k miles now). What would be the best place to get them? Best set to go with? Engine is stock except the turbo-master, and 4" Warp speed exhaust...

I should mention, I am aware of all the big guys... just want to have some input as to which injectors, and who has the best price.

I purchased some rebuilts from diesel pro on the other site. Ive got 1000 mile w/ no problems and my truck is a lot quieter and runs more smoothly.

Yeah, I tossed the choice around for a while, but choose Heath because of their reputation. In either case the truck runs and starts better.

Marine are useless, unless you get a reflashed PCM. The stock PCM will not take any advantage of marine injectors.
That being said, you can use marine ones, they will work as good as stock ones, and you'll be ready for future if you buy a reflash.
I have bought brand new Bosch (made in India?)on eBay, and I'm very satisfied with them.
I bought some Delphi, some reman with brand new Bosch nozzles, all guys are happy too.

Very affordable prices. PM me if you are intersted in seller's ID on eBay.

FYI guys posting of links to ebay storefronts and non site vendors isn't allowed, sort of defeats purpose of having vendors to pay to advertise here if we link to their competition for free, individual ebay listings are okay, but links to storefronts isn't

FYI guys posting of links to ebay storefronts and non site vendors isn't allowed, sort of defeats purpose of having vendors to pay to advertise here if we link to their competition for free, individual ebay listings are okay, but links to storefronts isn't

Which is why I don't mind paying a little extra to support such enthusiasts.

We get alot of great information from some of these vendors, and without knowing it we have all benifitted from their hard work.

I have no problem supporting vendors who spend ALOT of time and money on making life easier for people like me.

Which is why I said in another thread that I will not buy the new turbo if the team doesn't profit from it.

For now it appears the above statement was wrong, my apology so disregard; here are existing policy requirements

# 8) Links to Ebay and other ad related sites
These are allowed as long as they have no vendor conflict and don't promote the posting member's sale. They must also have some purpose towards the forum they are posted in.

# 3) Sales / Product related Links and / or info
allowed as long as they are not posted by a non supporting vendor to promote his own product or sale

For now it appears the above statement was wrong, my apology so disregard; here are existing policy requirements

# 8) Links to Ebay and other ad related sites
These are allowed as long as they have no vendor conflict and don't promote the posting member's sale. They must also have some purpose towards the forum they are posted in.

wouldn't selling something that a supporting vendor sells be vender conflict?

Back