• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Best exhaust for 95 suburban

sweed

Reaction score
Hello everybody i have a 95 suburban 6,5 turbo diesel stock exhaust. i did the heath pdm and liftpump upgrade and amsoil nanofilter for the intake. Now i'm ready for the exhaust.
I want feedback witch one rules?

I was looking at them but i only found for duramax. My dad lives in so cal so i can get stuff shipped very easy. Thanx for the welcome.
Has anybody tried the Heath 4" exhaust with crossover pipe?

I got my Diamond Eve exhaust from Treasure Valley Diesel (tvdiesel[dot]com) for my 94 ECLB pickup. Everyhing fit real good with the exception of one hanger that I re-bent to make it fit the way I wanted it. You do have to cut some of the pieces to length to fit your vehicle as I think the kit is generic to fit either the regular or extended cabs. I'm not sure about how the exhaust will fit the Suburbans.

The kit I got came with a flow through muffler. It is a bit louder than the stock system, but not obnoxious, until you put your foot into it hauling a load or towing.

My kit was shipped out of Athena,Oregon. Athena is a little blip in the road north of Pendleton in northeast Oregon so shipping to your dad's place won't be a problem. Your dad may want to beef up the cardboard packaging for international shipping as there is a fair bit of weight there.

Don

I've installed 2 of the Diamondeye systems on my trucks. By far the easiest exhaust I've ever put on. I know 2 people that have put diamondeye on their suburbans and were both very pleased with the ease of installation and fit. I will definitly buy it again.

Thanx for answers! From what i seen is the crossoverpipe is a good thing to replace. Any thoughts on that?

Flowmaster makes a x-over and a down pipe. I have the Warpspeed x-over and had to do some whittling on the holes in the flanges. Other than that, can't complain.

I was looking at them but i only found for duramax. My dad lives in so cal so i can get stuff shipped very easy. Thanx for the welcome.
Has anybody tried the Heath 4" exhaust with crossover pipe?

I cant find 6.5 stuff on there site either... where is everyone ordering it from?

i'm not sure where they get diamond eye exhaust but summitracing has some exhausts for the 6,5. I think i'm gonna go with Heath for crossover pipe and full exhaust. I looked around here in Sweden to build my own 4" but really hard to find tubing and impossible to find a muffler.

Back