• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BDS Suspension

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with their products or know anyone that has? The suspension/4x4 place in town sells their products. I went in there today to see what it would run to get the 2" leveling kit for up front along with 4 new shocks all around. He said they all come with a lifetime warrenty and has sold them for some time now, and have had no complaints with them. I can get the leveling kit and 4 shocks installed for $600. I can do the rear shocks myself, not sure what I would need to do for up front... Do I need somekind of spring compressor or such or just jack up the front end, unbolt the spring and shock, and install the shocks and upper coil buckets?

I don't have an answer to your question Dave but I gotta tell ya... Like the new patriotic AV girl!:thumbsup:
):h

Friend of mine here in town has a 6" on his 07 Duramax, he loves it and it rides nice. Seems to be a good made product.

It would probably work well.

I don't know if your wanting more than a 2", but, I would save up and just wait and do a 4" when the time comes if you think you will want more.. I don't see the need to spend a lot of money on a leveling kit when it doesn't ride as good and most are not happy and want more height, of course, that's if you think you'll want more than just a uplift of the front end.

I don't have an answer to your question Dave but I gotta tell ya... Like the new patriotic AV girl!:thumbsup:
):h

Thanks, I like her too! ):h
Friend of mine here in town has a 6" on his 07 Duramax, he loves it and it rides nice. Seems to be a good made product.

It would probably work well.

I don't know if your wanting more than a 2", but, I would save up and just wait and do a 4" when the time comes if you think you will want more.. I don't see the need to spend a lot of money on a leveling kit when it doesn't ride as good and most are not happy and want more height, of course, that's if you think you'll want more than just a uplift of the front end.

That's good that he like likes it and the ride. That's what I was hoping to hear. As for doing something more then the 2" level, I really don't want it more then that. Maybe in the future, do the 2" blocks in back but then I'd have the rake back in it. I want it level. Another thing is, I'm 3.5" shy of the garage door when I pull in, so I wanna keep parking in there, so I'm going to keep it at the level 2". Now, if I win the lotto tonight, that might all change and I'll build my pole barn with a 12' door and never have to worry about being too tall!):h

Back