• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banks Sidewinder T04B

6.5L

Old Iron Runner
Reaction score
So...I have this T04B Banks Sidewinder in my possession. The specs are 58/70 compressor wheel. 74/64 turbine wheel. 1.00 A/R turbine housing. Anybody have any experience with these? Any good? I've rebuilt it and not 100% what to do with it. I'm going to be stepping up my turbo once again far beyond my billet HX40 60/64/14 I got now, so I've got no real use for them. Anybody have any suggestions for them? Keep them? Sell them?IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1995.JPG IMG_1996.JPG

I can't access it. let him know I got one if he is interested. I contemplated doing compounds just for shits and gigs with it, but the turbine on it is too big I think. Unless somebody knows of a small one

I have one of these as well. Seems like it might be a good fit, I just need to build a DP adapter. If anyone tries it first, let me know if it's worth it or not!

I can't access it. let him know I got one if he is interested. I contemplated doing compounds just for shits and gigs with it, but the turbine on it is too big I think. Unless somebody knows of a small one
If you still have it, unlikely, but if you still do i need one for my first gen banks

Back