• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Baby is getting new shoes!

Pillow

Recruit
Reaction score
Okay I could not resist the sale at 4WheelParts.com! The Weld wheels are 75% off!

Anyway a set of these are on the way:

http://www.weldracing.com/wheels/de...&style=809&desc=1-Piece Forged Alloy Polished

In a 16x8 size though. I wussed out of big wheels since I use the truck for work and off pavement excitement. The planned tire size is a wimpy 265/75R16E as well.

The total price w/o shipping is.... $366 for a SET of four!

Go get 'em guys. At that price I could not resist.

Looks like a good choice. Almost the same setup as me, 'cept mine are eagle alloys w/ 265's:

17682126849.jpg

Thank you Gunner.

Duro, your truck was a model for me actually as I saw it FS with those wheels which are very similar and liked the look. FWIW if I had the $ I would buy your truck as it is beautiful. Mine will look essentially the same except in a crewcab version.

I was robbed!!! Okay 4wheelparts ran out of those wheels :( So no new shoes after all.

Here is the back story:

- American Racing has purchased Weld!
- The whole product line is changing and 4 Wheel Parts bought all they could get to close them out. Soo whatever they got is all they got to sell.

The good news is that if you need WIDE (like 10" or 12") wheels they have em. If you need 20"s they got em. The 16 and 17 wheels in 8" widths are NLA.

Back