• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

B&W hitches

radar1053

Recruit
Reaction score
I seen on the news this evening on a series they are doing on people in the United States that are doing good even in the economic downturn. B& W hitches in Kansas were on to night. The owner said even with business down almost 50% his employees are like family so he could not lay them off. So he is paying them a full wage but they are doing all sorts of jobs around their city. They are painting churches, homes, putting siding on homes that need that and the like. If I need a hitch I know who I will support in the future.
I am passing this along to anyone else needing a hitch to consider keeping American people working that they support people like this.

I seen on the news this evening on a series they are doing on people in the United States that are doing good even in the economic downturn. B& W hitches in Kansas were on to night. The owner said even with business down almost 50% his employees are like family so he could not lay them off. So he is paying them a full wage but they are doing all sorts of jobs around their city. They are painting churches, homes, putting siding on homes that need that and the like. If I need a hitch I know who I will support in the future.
I am passing this along to anyone else needing a hitch to consider keeping American people working that they support people like this.

That's pretty awesome. Good to hear. I reaaaaaallllllly like their flatbeds.

What a company to work for and to support with a purchase! They will be someone I will look first at getting a towing product from. And will more then likely buy it from them.

I own their turnover ball and companion 5th wheel hitch...great products.....great company!!

Back