• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

B Model Mack - Facebook Find - Dillsboro, IN - $3500

treegump

Romans 3:22-24
Reaction score
So...I thought about posting elsewhere because I thought this was such a rare find, especially for the price, but I'll post it here.

B Model mack - tandem axle, diesel, air-powered steering - $3500

I considered offering him a trade, but honestly...what would I do with that? How would I park it in my yard/driveway?

I don't have a ton of diesel, but I have considered getting a big(ger) truck for how little I use my truck.. I think with what I use my truck for - hauling wood, material, equipment, and pulling - it might not be a bad deal.

However, after reading up on it - it appears that tandem and dually trucks don't make up for the lack of 4wd. I don't know if a differential lock would help, but the only dump trucks that might be traded for my F250 is in the 50's-80's range and I don't know if diff locks are available for that old of truck. Nor a winch that would help if mounted on the front...

Back