• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT from A-X the Pond...

Sunshine

Northern Lights
Reaction score
To Slim and his Merry Men...:thumbsup:

Should of sent this out a week ago but we are preparing for our long journey to Italy at Easter..

Like many others here at DTR my word of thanks to all that's had a part in this project not forgetting those that are convincing others the ATT is a need for the future..

The ATT arrived in first class condition from Slim to Norway..after unpacking I used the vacuum cleaner on it as some of the paper packing managed to enter the plastic bag that it was in placed..

As you can see I cut the Air intake still on the truck first by putting a clean rag in the intake as not to let the filings go further, there again we live & learn, better to take it off, as there is much to vacuum clean afterwards..

Attachments

• Turbo ATT 2009 013.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 013.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Turbo ATT 2009 024.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 024.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Turbo ATT 2009 025.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 025.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Turbo ATT 2009 026.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 026.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 92
  • Turbo ATT 2009 027.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 027.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Did you clean your engine before you started? Man it is spotless. Give us your report as soon as you get a chance to drive it.

Did you clean your engine before you started? Man it is spotless. Give us your report as soon as you get a chance to drive it.

Just cleaned the camera lens..:D... no I did it all last year when I changed the Injectors , buttons, plus,plus..

After I seasoned the Turbo took it for a little run,,, very smooth, there again I've got 3.42 rear end ..seen some red faces...:thumbsup:

Look forward to see if the mpg are good if so 4-5 tanks & its paid for it self as the price of diesel here is not as cheap as in the US ..and its on the rise...:eek:):h

More Pix...:smile5:

Attachments

• Turbo ATT 2009 028.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 028.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Turbo ATT 2009 030.jpg
    Turbo ATT 2009 030.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 68
Great job on the install, Paul... and yeah, that is the cleanest engine I have ever seen!

What is the benefit of that new turbo? I dont know much about them... How much do they run? Thnk you Michael...

More Pix...:smile5:

I have to say that I would be ashamed to show my motor, with yours looking that good. Someone told me that the grease and oil kept them from rusting):h Maybe I missed something:confused:.

Looks good:real good.

Yes, i see now. I was looking at the intercooler, i have fisher push plates up front (the plastic skid plate had been taken out, so i bought another. Thus finding out why it was taken out. I dont think an intercoller would fit if the clearences are tight already..... Would need customization. Yeah, im working on ordering a GL4 for her in the next few weeks....

Hey I know here at my home (DTR) we can freely discuss the A-Team Turbo, I am a vendor here so talk away.

Back