• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Att dyno results

6.5L

Old Iron Runner
Reaction score
I just got my truck on the rollers this morning. The dyno was a Mustang dyno. I had the people at G&J Diesel simulate a large load to really work the turbo to its full potential. The setup I am running is the same as my signature. This run was with the larger exhaust housing. Roughly 260rwhp and 400ft lbs.

dyno results att 007.jpgdyno results att 008.jpg

Yes, the last run I did was with a GM-3 running 18psi and made 203rwhp and 331ft lbs with my old 150K miles injectors. This run was with the larger ATT and 2300psi Bosch Injectors.

With a load, yes. It walks circles around the GM-3 when loaded. Unloaded, I don't feel much of a difference since it isn't loading it up.

What boost were you at for full load on the ATT?

My hats off to you for a dyno run!

I have the other smaller housing I am going to swap in on Friday hopefully. I think fuel right now is pretty well set but I will see how this smaller housing reacts. I think with a bit faster spooling housing I can bring torque up but all things considered it still built great torque even high in the RPM so I am not unhappy about that at all. Also I am going to buy a stage II snow performance water/meth kit from a friend of mine as soon as I get my tax return back, and when I can, I plan on going to the dyno with the smaller housing. I will make two runs without running the water meth and the final run running it with a 20% mix. This way not only will we be able to see the difference in housings, but will also be able to see the benefits of the water/meth injection, so it will be good info. Hope you guys stay tuned

I am glad to. I know a lot of people here have jobs and are super busy a lot and do not have the time or money to dyno, and since I am fairly bill free still and have minor income here and there, it is easier for me to dyno my pickup than some I think, and I am glad to do it. I know you guys like to see good dyno results. I try to be helpful when I can.

Not at all. I thought torque would have been a tad higher comparable to horsepower but for as much torque as I made that high in the RPM, I cannot complain. Maybe the smaller housing will bring it up a bit. Time will tell

Back