• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ashland crossover pipe

Yeah, I bought that one but they refused to ship to me for what the auction said. Apparantly UPS or Fedex thinks I live in the stix, when I live in a city of 50,000 people next to some of the countrys oldest trading routes.

Then I got the warpspeed one, exactly the same for same price and they honored the shipping price.

I wanted to buy that pipe but UPS to Canada was more than the pipe cost before thay tacked on the brokerage and duty,Muffler House cancelled the sale for me and I went with the 2 piece pipe made in Canada,not as good imo but its only emptying 4 cylinders so it should be good enough.

Flowmaster is still the best deal out there. Summit sells the kit (DP and crossover) for 119$ Last I looked. it fits great and is excellent quality. I'll be buying my 5th kit in a few weeks for the Burb.

I don't need the downpipe because I have a Diamondeye system on it's way.

The more pipe there is the more restriction it can make, so even just extending 3" all the way creates so much extra backpressure. Upping it to 4" actually does reduce the forces working against your turbo.

Bigger the diameter the the less the friction loss . Easier to push the air thru . Dont know any more than that .

Got the new crossover

I ordered the ashland crossover on monday night. I recieved it thursday. Fast shipping!:thumbsup: The pipe looks to be a copy of the warpspeed crossover. Heavy gauge tubing and 3/8" thick flanges.:thumbsup:The last pic is of the warpspeed crossover from my 94 k2500

Attachments

• IMG_1199_7.jpg
    IMG_1199_7.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1200_8.jpg
    IMG_1200_8.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1198_6.jpg
    IMG_1198_6.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0760_6.jpg
    IMG_0760_6.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Looks like pretty good quality....Lets see how it fits.

Arn't there 2 different X Overs....One is a 2 bolt flange and one is a 3 bolt, or something??

I've never seen one with 2 bolt flanges. It will be a couple weeks before this goes on the truck. Building maintaince and social obligations.

Anybody know why this kit is only listed for 1995 and up? I want to put it on a 94.

Flowmaster is still the best deal out there. Summit sells the kit (DP and crossover) for 119$ Last I looked. it fits great and is excellent quality. I'll be buying my 5th kit in a few weeks for the Burb.

All 6.5 turbo truck engines use the same crossover pipe 92-2000

Back