• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Arizona Diesels where are you?

It's a start... we can make it a good club.... I will work on a couple of other Phoenix trucks at the other site to come over here...

Good Monday morning to the Zonies!Okay I really wanted a few more cool days but I'm afraid those days are over for a few months now.

O.I.C. that'd be cool to have an AZ diesel club where all the Powerstroke, D-Max, and Cummins guys all hung out and had fun...

Thats what I am thinking... So you need to get all you oil burner friends to sign up and lets so a GTG.... :drool5:

i know most the APG guys, so that's be easy...I don't know many at the cummins side, but I will get a hold of them and see what happens....

That's sounds like a good deal to me...I mean its about oil burners and we better group together to get the price of fuel down for the benefit of all.And I'm sure it would make for some fun competitions lol.

My sentiments exactly...there is power in numbers...we all band together and get some break on fuel...lol

I wish that was possible...wouldn't happen though. I'll keep driving to mexico and getting fuel for $2.40 a gallon...I about to buy another aux tank to make it last even longer

My sentiments exactly...there is power in numbers...we all band together and get some break on fuel...lol

I wish that was possible...wouldn't happen though. I'll keep driving to mexico and getting fuel for $2.40 a gallon...I about to buy another aux tank to make it last even longer
Which border do you cross at?And I wonder if you could actually buy a whole truck load of Diesel fuel from Mexico?Like if you had a Farm or something like that with huge storage tanks?

I doubt you could bring a tanker back...customs would stop you for sure...but they can't say anything for aux tanks...who's to say you didn't go down with them full...ya know?

Ya if you had 100gal aux that would really be worth it.The only thing is at the San Diego border its a total white knuckel ride to get back across,the vehicles are inches apart-I can't stand that!But with one of your fancy bumpers that may be good piece of mind.Is your crossing the same-total chaos?

Back