• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone still play with tunes with the lb7,lly,lbz

Roycer

Reaction score
I’ve owned my lbz since 2010. Unfortunately i had other financial responsibilities during the last 10 or so years. I finally bought a flashscan 3 and have had problems flashing a tune into my ecm after building it from the original stock tune. Can someone help me out with a tune they run so I can see if it’s me ( the problem) or not.
I have 5” exhaust, blocked egr , 37” tires
Stock engine.
Thanks

I play around with mine every once in a while. Do you have any modified stereo equipment, etc inside?
I have an issue that occurs occasionally when tuning that ends up requiring me to pull the INFO and RADIO fuses from underhood fuse box. Once I do that it seems ok.

I don't have any experience with the v3, I have a v2 but I assume it should be pretty similar. Also are you trying to tune with the laptop as a passthrough? or BBX? What error are you getting?

Here are a few files you can try. If you want, you can upload your stock file, and I'll copy the changes into it, so the file will be compatible. Don't flash these files until you verify they're compatible.

Attachments

• LBZ 40 HP.ctz
    883.8 KB · Views: 1
  • LBZ 70 HP.ctz
    884.9 KB · Views: 1
  • LBZ 90 HP.ctz
    885.5 KB · Views: 1
Back