• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone Here Into R/C Cars & Trucks?

Have a T-maxx with the 3.3. Works good for exercising the dogs. Truck goes fast. Use to race and have about 6 rc cars. Have just one, would like to try a rc helicopter. I like challenges.

Have a T-maxx with the 3.3. Works good for exercising the dogs. Truck goes fast. Use to race and have about 6 rc cars. Have just one, would like to try a rc helicopter. I like challenges.

Nice, I keep going back and fourth if I wanna try Nitro yet or not. But then I talk myself out of it because it's a constant expense with Nitro, Engine Rebuilds, ect...With Electric, you just Charge and go.

My nephew is a distributor for Mugen Seiki. I remember him (when the gas powered cars came out), he never won races with the 'jap' engines, he installed (& won with) italian motors, claimed they were the best, bar none.

^^x2

In the .21 1/8 scale buggy world without a doubt. Picco and Rossi come to mind. Though I did have an O.S. .21RZB (jap) that would hum.

Bump. James, was wondering how your collection was going. Also, hows the sales doing at your friends speed shop? Growing? Any new blood? Youngsters? Old timers?

It varies greatly region to region, seeing if the hobby is healthy, was tossing around the idea of getting back into it, this time as a shop and track owner.

Bump. James, was wondering how your collection was going. Also, hows the sales doing at your friends speed shop? Growing? Any new blood? Youngsters? Old timers?

It varies greatly region to region, seeing if the hobby is healthy, was tossing around the idea of getting back into it, this time as a shop and track owner.

Haven't added to the Collection lately, was finally Warm enough to work outside for a week or 2, so got some things done that couldn't get done over the winter. Sales are still up at the Shop, one customer is building custom trailers for the R/C Trucks, it seems the Young people are into the Drone more than the Vehicles, that's what the "Grown Ups" are buying.

Here's one of the Trailers...

It's not done yet, that shock is gonna control a Ramp so you can Drive your Toy right onto the Trailer.

Attachments

• 14546_746984728668466_910353870_n.jpg
    14546_746984728668466_910353870_n.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1185762_746984795335126_1471809456_n.jpg
    1185762_746984795335126_1471809456_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 8
Back