• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone here have time to make me a banner?

Just seeing if I understand you... The first link you posted runs through an animation, you would like that in an animated .gif? The second link is of a .jpg, you would like it as a .gif as well?

Good question Devon, I'm not sure of what the format requirements are to do the web page, but I'm sure we could figure it out with a few more details.

I looked at the webpage, it's an embedded shockwave flash object. I think there are some lab computers on campus that have the full version of flash installed, if there are I'll see if I can peel it out of there and make a .gif out of it. ;)

There you go...:thumbsup:

I'm sure Tank would be most appreciative.
Awesome of you to step up for one of our new vendors too!

yes sir I would,...

basically I'm trying to get a flash banner like this one..

Untitled.jpg

yes sir I would,...

basically I'm trying to get a flash banner like this one..

Untitled.jpg

Ok, if you could give me another 12 hours or so, I'll get on it. I had to nuke my personal PC last night (reformat, reinstall XP)...well it was a bad build so I've got to do it again...:mad2: I downloaded XP SP3 & Windows 7 from the University (MSDN Academic Alliance = awesome), going to install them and get them going tonight.

I've got an idea on how to do this, I just need a few hours where I'm not cussing at Bill Gates. ):h

Sorry Tank, I did not forget. I had family visit this weekend.

I have fiddled with it some but can't seem to properly create the animated gif. I ended up with one .gif per frame of the animation...there were a few hundred.:mad2:

I am still tinkering with it though.

Oh...I win. At least...I think I do. Tank if this is what you wanted I apologize for taking so damned long. I have ZERO desire to do something productive for myself (i.e. homework) so I've been tinkering with this again.

:mad2:Looks like I can only attach the Iron Bull Bumpers .gif, to what email would you like me to send the one for BlackOps? It is animated, I guess the forum software doesn't like that.

Attachments

• IBB.jpg
    IBB.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Back