• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

anyone have this exhaust?

i getting ready to buy one for the burb.... found this on febay....

cheapest i have found...

If you wait for an answer may it too late there`s only 1 available, nice price & nice sound, looks like the picture on Bill Heaths site..!

I have the K4108A ,the one on the e-bay looks like there are different fittings when going from 3" into the 4"after coming down from the Turbo.

Last edited:
I bought mine off ebay from a company that makes there own. I like it there was a little work to modify it during install but I would do it again...

I think that is what I have, I bought mine through MKO power, but my muffler is the same brand as that, that i think its the same thing... mine was 300 shipped, which is just about what they are asking for that one... i'd sell you my slightly used ( 3 months) one for less than that if you want. PM me if interested.

From what I understand that is the system that is shipped when a Warpspeed is ordered in the US. In Canada, they ship from Flo-Pro, which is what I got...

I bought this system. Easy install on a 1993 and sounds good without being obnoxious. Best price I could find also.

Back