• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone have a spare PMD and want a cheap truck?

96TD

Recruit
Reaction score
Check out this truck on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-C...sid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:12|39:1|72:317

How great would it be to buy the truck for the thousand it is at now, show up with some black thing mounted to a piece of aluminum, spend 2 minutes under the hood, start it and drive it home?
Of course, with my luck, I'd show up and have to get it towed after I bought it, and find out it had a busted crank.

I need 4x4 to make it up my driveway, i wish it was 4x4.... Even witha broken crank, i have another motor:thumbsup:

Damn. Wish it was closer. I'd fix it and roll it.
We could be nice guys an contact him and tell him what's wrong with it as good samaritans. Except it's aused car dealer I think. If it was some guy down on his luck I would.

probably the same reaction when I picked up the non-running truck I bought. 10 minutes to attach new pmd and heat-sink, then crank, crank, --clack, clack, clack.

4 hours of research
$375 pmd and heat-sink
30 minutes haggling on price
10 minute install
look of bewilderment-----PRICELESS

Back