• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone going junkyarding this weekend

packratt

Reaction score
If you are going to be out scrounging parts can you keep your eyes open for a fuel filter manager for me?

Want to feed the beast and can't take the truck out of service to do the mod.

Thanks
packratt

What member I did a FTB for a member, sent him my spare converted, scumbag did not return his to me, haven't seen him here was on other site, was also supposed to pay me for the work never saw the check either.

It's a nice mod and relatively cheap but if you are running a stock motor IMO it won't do anything for you. I did it because I am running alot more fuel/boost etc.

Person I'm working the deal with for a stock FFM has been around on the old site for several years.

Truck is mostly stock right now. This is all part of the planned upgrades. Have a SS Diesel 4" stainless exhaust waiting for me to have time to install. ATT on order. Racor 660 filter on the way. Walbro FRB-5 to be ordered soon. GL4 or what ever version is out next year after Heath gets time to play with the ATT.

Can't have the truck down too long. So I'm picking up a spare to modify as I have time.

Have 2 jobs I gotta finish up right now then I'm taking the time to work on my own stuff for a little while. First rebuild the front suspension on my car then work on the truck.

Aces. wanna do the FTB for me while my truck's down? ):h

Sure. it's easy. I got the fittings in Manchester. The most expensive part was the fuel line. I used heavy duty fuel in hose. you could get away with regular fuel line. I had figured if i ever wanted to run bio I'd use the better stuff. Also I added a few more fittings to mine to make the new fuel line easier to service. You gotta come here though. I aint drivin to Shelton. I still got that Jeep intake anyway. Bring the hitch and I'll make that fit too. While I'm doing all that work you can stack my firewood....:)

Sure. it's easy. I got the fittings in Manchester. The most expensive part was the fuel line. I used heavy duty fuel in hose. you could get away with regular fuel line. I had figured if i ever wanted to run bio I'd use the better stuff. Also I added a few more fittings to mine to make the new fuel line easier to service. You gotta come here though. I aint drivin to Shelton. I still got that Jeep intake anyway. Bring the hitch and I'll make that fit too. While I'm doing all that work you can stack my firewood....:)

sounds like a deal to me. Ace gets to do what he likes and dave can do what ace doesn't. :D

Back