• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone go riding this weekend?

MACKIN

The Original Sheriff
Reaction score
I finally FIRST time this year had a fun filled riding weekend,better late than never.

Two days covering the state I rode just under 600 miles! :thumbsup:

Some solo and some with the wife. All started a bit tragic as on my way to my buddies house I stumbled onto this accident with the first officer to respond.

http://connecticut.cox.net/cci/news...iew&articleId=3740310&_action=validatearticle

This is NOT what you want to see at all. Looks like they both will make it although both still critical.

All in all a good ride and weather permitting I'm heading to MA to do the Mohawk trail Saturday and then rest up for our trip to Northern VT in October.

Ride aware ride safe or Ride fast and scare the hell out of people. :biggrin5:

Two days covering the state I rode just under 600 miles! :thumbsup:

:

600 mile round trip only gets me to Dallas and back, at best, maybe Waco, in a different direction.... :(:confused:

Sad part is, I havn't rode since my trip to CO to see the Pikes Peak Hill Climb back in late July. :queasy: It's just to boring here compared to there. :cryin:

2 weeks I go to the hill country for another biker rally.... :thumbsup: Good ride'n bikes and boobs. :ihih::sifone:

600 mile round trip? I don't have 600 miles on my bike!

We got some feeder bands from the hurricane last weekend and the weather was iffy at best until late Monday.

On nice weekends, we usually go about 200 miles round trip for lunch. Hell, we went 140 miles RT for a beer last night.

We usually make Gatlinburg about 2-3 times a year. Been once this year, and going back in october.

Get out and ride that thing! Nothing pains me more than to see a 4 year old bike for sale in the paper with only 2500 miles on it. That aint even enough time to see if you like it. I needeed my 5000 mile service after only 2 months.

Tim

On nice weekends, we usually go about 200 miles round trip for lunch. Hell, we went 140 miles RT for a beer last night.

We usually make Gatlinburg about 2-3 times a year. Been once this year, and going back in october.

Get out and ride that thing! Nothing pains me more than to see a 4 year old bike for sale in the paper with only 2500 miles on it. That aint even enough time to see if you like it. I needeed my 5000 mile service after only 2 months.

Tim

Last Sunday we rode 260 miles round trip for lunch. Tuesday I rode 120 mile just to go for a Ride. Wednesday I rode 100 mile, again just to go for a ride. Thursday I rode 145 miles to go get a MRI. I think I will ride today too:sifone:

My wife puts more miles a year on her bike than I do mine.

She has 17,150 miles on a 2007 Sportster she got May of 2007. Then again she does not work off shore half of each year.

Back