• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone done any mods?

buddyg

Reaction score
I have the Banks six gun tuner and air intake and man does this thing haul now! 820 foot pounds of torque!

YES!

:clap2:

AirAid Intake, RBP Exhaust, Superchips Cortex Programmer on both the trucks. I have to ask, why doesn't anyone on here have RBP stuff? is that a West Coast only thing? It seems like everyone is running MBRP on here.

to tell you the truth i have never heard of rbp and alot of sites dont carry them

They advertise like crazy in all the diesel magazines, that's weird. I guess it is a west coast thing because everyone carries them out here, and 4 wheel Parts just brought them in.

maybe, ive been to a couple of diesel meets in the northeast and havent seen any of there stuff. ill keep an eye out on some of the next meets for some of there products

He was just out there in NY for the Keystone Show too. Their 08 Chevy got rear-ended by a drunk driver. Its all f-ed up. Here's the pic from Offroad Impact...

wreck.jpg

I hate to advertise for someone else, but they do have some killer products. You guys need to check out their website

Rolling Big Power - Diesel Performance

At this point we don't carry RBP stuff but may in the future. They make some real nice products including tuners, exhaust, wheels, fuel additives, etc. Their tuners are supposed to be excellent.

they keep trying to get me to run the tuner, on the 6.0L i'm afraid to because of the head gasket. lol I love their products and so does everyone I talk to. You should get set-up with them

We may do that, we will see..... We are running a special on head studs next month. Maybe you could get a set for the 6.0.......:D

If I do that, I will want to push more power and I'll break even more, lol. No can do for now. When I get the Titan project started and we do the LBZ motor swap, then we are going all out and going to try and blow the motor. lol

hey GMCLBZ its been a month, now how about that special. I may been looking for a set.

Dude , what kind of mileage are you seeing with a moderate tune?

I saw 20.8 MPG on a 135 HP Tune with no dpf and airbox mod.... Thats was about 85% all freeway and getting on it about 4-5 times....

AirAid Intake, RBP Exhaust, Superchips Cortex Programmer on both the trucks. I have to ask, why doesn't anyone on here have RBP stuff? is that a West Coast only thing? It seems like everyone is running MBRP on here.

To be honest with you, it's the price. They make top notch stuff, but why would I spend $699 on a filter back exhaust when I can have a MBRP or Magnaflow for under $400. Also, a TURBO back from MBRP is under $500...That's the only reason. There's a guy that lives about 10 minutes from me that's running an RBP grille and filterback exhaust...looks and sounds great. I'll see if I can snap some pics. :)

Granted his stuff is expensive...but he makes some kick azz products. Their wheels, There performance stuff, their grilles, especially their exhaust tips....who makes any products that are as cool? ya know?

That's very true. I love his stuff...and he does GREAT work, but I can't justify spending $100 on an exhaust tip. Granted, the one on my truck still looks like a martian's ray gun :(. I have yet to see his wheels on a truck...though I'm sure they look tits.

With the economy in the pooper, maybe people are pinching pennies...I really don't know. ??

Back